Test Weight Trolleys
Various designs have been manufactured over the years to suit varied customer requirements. The most common trolley design is the variable weight design below.
The trolley typically weighs approximately 100Kg and has 15 hand weights, each weighing 10Kg.
- Robust, durable construction.
- 2 x Rear wheels (Swivel + Brake) rated at 250Kg each.
- 2 x Front wheels (Unidirectional) rated at 250Kg each.
- Can be lifted with a sling around the handles.
- Weights have a locking bar which can be padlocked.
- Painted or powder coated to corporate colour requirement.